[Lazarus] fpGUI

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 13:36:50 CET 2011

Op 2011-01-12 12:59, Andreas Schneider het geskryf:
> all.  Everything  that  wants  to get outside has to go through a HTTP
> proxy. That automatically gets rid of most custom protocols like git.

Ah yes, I forgot about the proxy access. That will indeed block all
other protocols. In our company a select few (myself included) have
internet access without the need of a proxy. It's the "Programmers Bill
of Rights" - which I take very seriously. :)

If you are a programmer, then make sure your employer reads the following:

http://www.codinghorror.com/blog/2006/08/the-programmers-bill-of-rights.html

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/