[Lazarus] fpGUIx

michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be
Wed Jan 12 16:48:48 CET 2011

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> Op 2011-01-12 17:13, Michael Schnell het geskryf:
>>
>> TThread.Synchronize seems to work fine with fpGUI, but with gtk2 I only
>> see events when I (e.g.) move the move around on Form.
>

> @Michael van Canneyt
> Now I don't feel so bad.  ;-)

Yes, I thought this would cheer you up :-)

I suspect the GTK2 issue has to do with the changed glib main loop behaviour.
It also messes up D-BUS stuff, but I'm still trying to debug that one;
I need to recompile the LCL each time with a different define (USE_GTK_MAIN_OLD_ITERATION)
to compare main loops :/

Seems like TThread.Synchronize should wake up the GTK main loop.
The WakeMainThread handler is set for this to happen, but somehow nothing
happens.

Michael.