[Lazarus] fpGUI

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 12:17:53 CET 2011

Op 2011-01-13 13:06, Mark Morgan Lloyd het geskryf:

> OK, let's try another tack: if I wanted to build fpgui for entirely
> standalone operation what should I do and what executable should I end
> up with (i.e. what's an adequate test that it's worked)?

There are a few options using "pure" fpGUI (no LCL-fpGUI involvement).
Here I list two of them...

1) Build fpGUI from the command line. You might be able to use the
script available in the <fpgui>/src/ directory. Then build the UI
Designer or DocView projects. In each case you can use the following
command line syntax

   cd <fpgui>/uidesigner
   fpc @extrafpc.cfg uidesigner.lpr

2) Build fpGUI using Lazarus IDE. Run Lazarus IDE, open the
   fpgui_toolkit.lpk package located in:

   <fpgui>/src/corelib/x11/fpgui_toolkit.lpk

   Then simply open the UI Designer or DocView projects and click
   compile.

There is also a INSTALL and README file in the <fpgui>/docs/ directory
explaining it in more details and even instructions using FPC's Text IDE
or MSEide.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/