[Lazarus] fpGUI

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 12:20:13 CET 2011

Op 2011-01-13 13:13, Michael Schnell het geskryf:
> On 01/13/2011 11:03 AM, Michael Schnell wrote:
>>
>> This does work,
> In fact it seems to work with gkt2 but not with fpGUI :(.

With pure fpGUI (not LCL-fpGUI) it works fine. I tried your PostMessage
from thread example last night, and could successfully update the UI
every two seconds with a thread, while the main application thread does
other things like processing resizing, modal dialog management etc.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/