[Lazarus] fpGUI

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 14:15:17 CET 2011

Op 2011-01-13 14:50, Mark Morgan Lloyd het geskryf:

> I think it might be related to compiler path expansion. Above was on x86
> Linux, Debian "Lenny" or "Squeeze".
>
> If I try compiling on SPARC Solaris, again using your  fpc @extrafpc.cfg
> uidesigner.lpr  plus FPC's -vt option, then I again get
>
> Fatal: Can't find unit fpg_main used by uidesigner
> Fatal: Compilation aborted

>From the command line, the 'extrafpc.cfg' file specifies the unit search
path (-Fu parameter) by using the FPC macro $fpctarget. It will point to
a directory inside <fpgui>/lib/xxx-yyy/ using a relative path.

I have the following directories in my '<fpgui>/lib' directory:

  i386-linux
  i386-win32
  x86_64-linux

Obviously on a SPARC Solaris system the TargetCPU and TargetOS will have
different values to those listed above. So make sure the appropriate
directory exists inside the <fpgui>/lib directory. I think the
<fpgui>/src/build.sh script should have created it for you, but then
again, I have never tested it under Solaris.

ummm, then again, if the directory did not exist, then the initial
compilation of the framework should have failed too... :-/

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/