[Lazarus] Master-detail-subdetail

Koenraad Lelong lazarus1 at de-brouwerij.be
Thu Jan 13 17:13:24 CET 2011

Op 13-01-11 15:16, Joost van der Sluis schreef:
> On Thu, 2011-01-13 at 14:14 +0100, Koenraad Lelong wrote:
>> Op 07-01-11 08:29, Koenraad Lelong schreef:
>>> Op 04-01-11 16:18, michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be schreef:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Since there is no response, I created a sample application, using the
>> Firebird employee demo database.
>> Where can I post the sources ? Approx. 290K zip-file is too big for the
>> list, isn't it?
>> This could also serve as a demo-program, when it eventually works.
>
> Bug-report?
>
> Joost.

Hi Joost,

Since I was not sure I didn't make errors myself, I tried to get
information via the list. Now I submitted a bugreport and the
demo-sources : http://mantis.freepascal.org/view.php?id=18491

I hope this will be solved soon, since I can't go much further with my
project without the functionallity.

TIA,

Koenraad Lelong.