[Lazarus] fpGUI

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Fri Jan 14 14:47:29 CET 2011

On 01/13/2011 11:40 PM, Vincent Snijders wrote:
> I added a warning to prevent false assumptions and some comment on the
> talk page.

Thanks !

I modified and enhanced the warning.

I do agree that the title is due to improvement.

I used the "Lazarus:" prefix to make known tat this is (right now) a
Lazarus issue and not (primarily) a free pascal issue , even though this
is the "free pascal wiki". Maybe this precaution is not really necessary.

My suggestion would be

"Proposal of a Widget Set independent Event Queue implementation"

or something like this.

But how to change the title of the page, given that there already are
some links to same. ( Wiki - experts anywhere ? )

-Michael