[Lazarus] TPage.Caption

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 19:44:09 CET 2011

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 7:23 PM, Mark Morgan Lloyd
<markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk> wrote:
> Thanks for the reminder from me as well. Is there any functionality in
> TNotebook/TPage that has been intentionally omitted from its replacement?

You mean functionality from the old TNotebook?

The most important thing missing are the tabs. They no longer exist,
because there is already a control for tabs: TPageControl

So, for example, TNotebook.ShowTabs no longer exists.

There might be some other stuff too. You can see TCustomNotebook which
is still available and is essentially identical to the old TNotebook,
for a comparison. TCustomNotebook is still in the LCL, because some
components need it, but it's final destiny is the trash can with the
old TNotebook.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho