[Lazarus] fpGUI

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 16 00:13:49 CET 2011

On 10.01.2011 17:17, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> I guess it wouldn't be too hard to write a similar preprocessor for
> Lazarus too, that converts the lfm into actual code, but there doesn't
> seem to be enough benefit.

Someone of the devs (either Martin or Matthias, I don't know which one)
told some time ago that there is a primitive writer that writes code
instead of an lfm. It's just that this writer does not yet support
everything needed and also reading is not supported.
For the interested: it's located in
$lazarusdir/examples/pascalstream/componentstreampas.pas

Regards,
Sven