[Lazarus] Lazarus editor font height very small...

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 14:01:26 CET 2011

Hi Martin,

On Sat, 2011-01-15 at 23:28 +0000, Martin wrote:
> > That's Lazarus for you - after an update, you just don't know what you
> > are going to get.
> >
> Not sure what to make out of this statement?

>From the remainder of your reply you took my statement way to seriously.
I simply forgot about the smiley face at the end of that sentence
[though in the past, even with a smiley face some still interpret some
of my messages as hostile]. I just can't win.

And yes, I know all to well that Trunk is by no means guaranteed to be
stable. Hence I update my Lazarus very seldom these days. Unfortunately
I had to update to 0.9.30 (fixes branch) to help bug-testing - as per
Vincent's request in this mailing list.

 - Graeme -