[Lazarus] fpGUI

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 14:41:53 CET 2011

On Sun, 2011-01-16 at 14:34 +0100, Sven Barth wrote:

> That was WinForms which is basically deprecated today. In contrary to
> the C WinAPI world the .NET GUI world changes very fast and very
> radically ^^

Does Microsoft know this? :) Last time I heard Microsoft was saying that
the whole OS was going to be written in .NET bla, bla, bla.  Something
like 10 years later, MS Office was still not written in .NET (no idea if
it is today, I don't use Windows).

In the case of Microsoft, they should really practice what they preach.
They promoted MFC so high, yet they never wrote any apps using it. What
a lot of faith they have in there own products. Again, no idea if things
have changed.

 - Graeme -