[Lazarus] fpGUI

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 13:23:13 CET 2011

Op 2011-01-17 12:58, michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be het geskryf:

> RAD works, if done right.

Fair enough. That then tells me that 99% of the developers using Delphi
(and probably Lazarus) are doing it wrong - your team being in that 1%
exception. I'm basing this on my work experience in multiple companies
over the years. It seems Borland's RAD marketing was so good, most
developers are now mouse click junkies, and forget to think about design.

> Someone putting more than 50 datasets on a Datamodule is clearly doing

As bad as that screenshot looks, and considering the size and complexity
of that product, I was incredibly impressed at how stable it was.
Needless to say, the company in question had some of the best QA I have
seen.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/