[Lazarus] Lazarus editor font height very small...

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Mon Jan 17 21:20:58 CET 2011

On 17/01/2011 20:13, Bo Berglund wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Jan 2011 18:38:45 +0000, Martin<lazarus at mfriebe.de>  wrote:
>
>> As for Bo Berglund's issue, I do not know if he refers to the 2nd issue
>> above, or a 3rd issue (but since he said XP, it wouldn't be the 1st)
> Well, I just asked because I found it strange on my Windows XP Pro
> system that setting the editor font size to 10 would cause it to
> nearly disappear....
> I did not count on this big debate being created.

Well, it didn't create it, just added a bit of confusion, because there
is/was a similar 2nd issue, which actually is not related...

And also because from your mail ti was not clear (at least to me) if you
just pointed out this bug, or if you where indicating a regression.
That is, if your statement meant:
- you found that bug in fixes branch (but have no idea if it existed
before);
- you found it in fixes, and by saying "in fixes" you meant it is a
regression

> And I was later just
> believing that this was a bug in the IDE, that probably would be
> fixed. Being in the IDE and having a workaround does not make it a big
> issue at all for me, though. :)
It will be fixed, eventually...