[Lazarus] Get binary (byte by byte) from a HTTP host

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 23:01:24 CET 2011

Hi Sven,

Always an empty line... this is a very good information. ;)

Hm..., a reply from the synapse list:

(...)
2011/1/17 Lukas Gebauer <gebylist at ...>
Just courious - where you are reading THttpSend.Document with readed
binary datas? And why you are saving to your stream values from
OnMonitor event? This event is designed for monitoring socket
traffic, not for reading datas.

--
Lukas Gebauer.

http://synapse.ararat.cz/ - Ararat Synapse - TCP/IP Lib.