[Lazarus] Where is a list of valid options for lazarus make?

Marc Weustink marc.weustink at cuperus.nl
Wed Jan 19 10:06:17 CET 2011

Bo Berglund wrote:
> set PATH=C:\Programs\fpc\2.4.2\bin\i386-win32
> make.exe clean all
>
> I don't want to destroy my system by doing some ad-hoc command but I
> cannot find how the correct syntax should be constructed.
> And I need the SQLdb stuff.

you won't destroy anything with make.
A "make.exe clean" removes all compiled exes and ppus
A "make.exe all" builds the lcl, some required components and the ide.
This is more or less the same as (iirc) "make.exe lcl components idepkg ide"
So after you have done a "make.exe all", you can still run "make.exe
ide" the rebuild the ide or "make.exe bigide" to build an ide with all
available components or "make.exe pkgide" to build an ide with all your
installed packages.

If something doesn't work, run "make.exe clean" "make.exe all" (or
"make.exe clean all") and you have restored original ide again.

Marc