[Lazarus] Where is a list of valid options for lazarus make?

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Wed Jan 19 12:10:18 CET 2011

Bo Berglund <bo.berglund at gmail.com> hat am 19. Januar 2011 um 10:50 geschrieben:

> On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 10:06:17 +0100, Marc Weustink
> <marc.weustink at cuperus.nl> wrote:
>
> >Bo Berglund wrote:
> >> set PATH=C:\Programs\fpc\2.4.2\bin\i386-win32
> >> make.exe clean all
> >>
> >> I don't want to destroy my system by doing some ad-hoc command but I
> >> cannot find how the correct syntax should be constructed.
> >> And I need the SQLdb stuff.

> >A "make.exe clean" removes all compiled exes and ppus
> >A "make.exe all" builds the lcl, some required components and the ide.
> >This is more or less the same as (iirc) "make.exe lcl components idepkg ide"
> >So after you have done a "make.exe all", you can still run "make.exe
> >ide" the rebuild the ide or "make.exe bigide" to build an ide with all
> >available components or "make.exe pkgide" to build an ide with all your
> >installed packages.
> >
> >If something doesn't work, run "make.exe clean" "make.exe all" (or
> >"make.exe clean all") and you have restored original ide again.
> >
> >Marc
>
> Thanks, I will try this tonight when I get back home.
For all others:
When you want to install a package like sqldb, use the IDE for that. The 'make'
commands can only install two fixed sets of standard packages - the minimal
(default) and the one used by the official binaries (bigide).

Once you installed the package, you can use the make and lazbuild commands to
recompile.
Same for uninstalling a package.

Mattias