[Lazarus] Event handling example project: results for gtk2 and fpGUI

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Jan 20 12:18:37 CET 2011

On 01/20/2011 12:08 PM, José Mejuto wrote:
> May you send me the test in order to test PostMessage and SendMessage
> at least under LCLfpGUI ?
Done
> As you know it is very alpha :)
Of course I know that, so I'm trying to help to improve it.
(But as you see the gtk2 Widget Type does not work perfectly, either ;) )
> Your test invironmen is Linux or Windows ?
Linux, but the test program should work with Windows, as well. Here
additionally, SendThreadMessage should automatically be enabled.

BTW it's an LCL-fpGUI project :).

-Michael