[Lazarus] Where is a list of valid options for lazarus make?

Vincent Snijders vincent.snijders at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 13:43:31 CET 2011

2011/1/20 Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de>:
> <dream>
> It would be nice if lazbuild would not require the LCL any more. Then
> we don't need the Makefiles anymore. Only one to build lazbuild and
> one for compatibility, which simply calls lazbuild.
> </dream>

I have been thinking about that too, when I tried to make nogui obsolete.

Maybe we have to split the LCL in a widgetset dependent part (forms
and dialogs) and a widgetset independant part (e.g. lclproc and
fileutil).
Then lazbuild should only ide units that don't depend on the forms and
dialogs unit.

Vincent