[Lazarus] Getting the IDE source editor font

michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be
Mon Jan 24 13:50:53 CET 2011

On Mon, 24 Jan 2011, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> hat am 24. Januar 2011 um 13:12
> geschrieben:
>

>> michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be hat am 24. Januar 2011 um 11:57 geschrieben:
>>

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Since the recent font handling changes, some dialogs in the IDE that are
>>> using TSynEdit have become unreadable (font size down to 6 pixels or less).
>>> The query editors of SQLDB for instance.
>>> I want to remedy this by setting the font for these synedit controls to the
>>> same
>>> font as used by the source editor.
>>>
>>> How can I achieve this ? How to obtain the font specs for the source editor
>> SourceEditorManagerIntf.GetEditorControlSettings(ASynEdit);
>>

> I added it to the wiki:
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Extending_the_IDE#SynEdit

Great, thanks.

I just updated, after seeing in the wiki that it seems someone has already
done it for the standard SQL for TSQLQuery.

But, as attached screenshot shows, the result is not as I expected.
Attached image shows the difference in fonts between the source editor and
the SQL property editor.

They are clearly different. I would think that the same font is used ?

Michael.