[Lazarus] fixes_0_9_30 on Windows NT4 does not build

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 11:56:17 CET 2011

Op 2011-01-25 12:05, Mark Morgan Lloyd het geskryf:
> as company policy- we're not going near
> anything that requires activation.

A good policy, and that's my personal policy too! Kylix 3 Open Edition
(for GPL project development) being a case in point - proving activation
sucks! The software is freely available, but without activation (which
neither Borland or Embarcadero can offer anymore) the software can't
even be run. All those open-source projects based on Kylix 3 is now dead
in the water.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/