[Lazarus] GeckoPort & HTTP Auth

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 20:56:34 CET 2011

Hello Lazarus-List,

AS> How to open page with HTTPAuth? It shows prompt with only 'OK' &'Cancel'
AS> with no text and no place to input credentials in infinite loop.

There is no support for security authentication in the current
implementation.

Gecko port is more targetted to an html render than a browser, so more
functions where added in the render and embed field than in other like
authentication, file saves, and other interactive operations.

If you really need it I can try to add some kind of event to allow the
user to display a message box or any other window and fill the
authentication needed.

--
Best regards,
 José