[Lazarus] DefaultTranslator, LCLGetLanguageIDs and Portuguese language trouble...

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 17:33:25 CET 2011

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 5:02 PM, Hans-Peter Diettrich
<DrDiettrich1 at aol.com> wrote:
> That's why I asked for the reason for the special handling of pt_BR, with
> the *unsystematic* shortcut "pb".

This "pb" shortcut is ridiculous.

> IMO "pb" simply should be removed, and the Brasilian users can vote for
> their own pt_BR translation, if this ever makes sense.

Why removed? Then there will be no portuguese translation at all.
Unless my eyes are tricking me, I don't a pt.po translation file.

If I am correct and there is no pt_PT translation, then it should be
moved to pt.po instead.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho