[Lazarus] DefaultTranslator, LCLGetLanguageIDs and Portuguese language trouble...

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 07:53:52 CET 2011

Your argument is that regional differences are so important that people in
Portugal, Angola, green cape and east timor are better of with English?
Thats completely against the spirit of the reform, which was approved in the
parlament of all involved countries.

On Jan 30, 2011 12:15 AM, "Maxim Ganetsky" <ganmax at narod.ru> wrote:

30.01.2011 3:07, Marcelo B de Paula пишет:

> So, our folks from Portugal and other portuguese language countries are
> on their own now !!

Yes, but keep in mind that our Portuguese fellows can base their efforts on
your work.

> Sorry guys, i did what i could. You will have some work to do now....
>
> Thanks you all,

Best regards,
 Maxim Ganetsky                  mailto:ganmax at narod.ru