[Lazarus] How to use GetElementById?

Benito van der Zander benito at benibela.de
Sun Jan 30 15:13:28 CET 2011

Hi,
i believe the DOM access methods are the most annoying thing ever, you
can't just define
a interface for all languages and expect it to be nice.

Doesn't the LCL contains an XPath-parser?
Then you could just use:
html//div[@id="currency_converter_result"]/text()

If not, you can use my parser from
http://benibela.de/sources_en.html#internettools