[Lazarus] Lazarus Manager

Joshua Lim joshua__lim at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 31 18:44:56 CEST 2011

Hi Kjow,

I downloaded the latest script, ran again, went fine until after reboot.
I ran the script again, and it crashed at different points. Please
advise, thanks.

A lazarus\examples\canvas_test\rectanglestest.pas
A lazarus\examples\canvas_test\shapedwindowtest.lfm
A lazarus\examples\canvas_test\ellipseunit.lfm
A lazarus\examples\canvas_test\drawtest.lfm
A lazarus\examples\canvas_test\shapedwindowtest.pas
A lazarus\examples\std_actions
A lazarus\examples\std_actions\unit1.lrs
A lazarus\examples\std_actions\unit1.pas
A lazarus\examples\std_actions\project1.lpr
A lazarus\examples\std_actions\manifest.rc
A lazarus\examples\std_actions\project1.lpi
A lazarus\examples\std_actions\readme.txt
A lazarus\examples\std_actions\unit1.lfm
U lazarus
è?3?°?±? 31842?£
Proceed? [Y/N]: N
Nothing else to do. Exit.
Press any key to continue . . .

I installed FPC to C:\Develop\fpc\2.4.4\, here's my settings:

set OLDDIR=%CD%
set PATHDEST=C:\Develop
set PATH=%PATHDEST%\fpc\binutils\;%PATH%
set OLDPATH=%PATH%
set SVN=Slik-Subversion-1.6.12-win32.msi
set FPCINSTVER=2.4.4
set FPCVER=2.5.1
set
FPCURL=http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/freepascal/Win32/%FPCINSTVER%
set FPCNAME=fpc-%FPCINSTVER%.i386-win32.exe
REM svn co http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpc/tags/release_2_4_2 fpc
svn co http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpc/trunk fpc