[Lazarus] Lazarus on Solaris 10

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Sat Jul 2 14:57:20 CEST 2011

Ludo Brands wrote:
> Got Lazarus up and running on Solaris 10 9-10 (x86) with the gtk2 widgetset.
> Gdb 6.8.
> It's not perfect ( a SIGSEGV in Tproject.UpdateUnitComponentDependencies
> when closing a project) but it runs and debugs programs correctly. I'm
> actually running lazarus from inside the lazarus IDE to debug the SIGSEGV.
>
> If anybody interested I'll write a small howto.

/Very/ well done :-) Please do write it up, particularly if you have a
record of what libraries you had to pull in (SFW or whatever).

I was thinking of getting a SPARC Solaris 11 Express from Oracle at some
point, when I last looked Open Solaris (or whatever it's called now) was
x86-only.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk