[Lazarus] htmlhelp_ipro "crash"??

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Fri Jul 8 08:13:55 CEST 2011

On Thursday 07 of July 2011 19:53:18 waldo kitty wrote:
> i think this is similar to another thread recently discussed... the
> similarity being that the system is popping up an error box stating
>

> Disk Full.
>
> Press OK to ignore and risk data corruption.
> Press Cancel to kill the program.
>

> this above happens when compiling and running the examples/htmlhelp_ipro
> project and hitting the F1 key in either field of the form or even the
> help button...
>
> i suspect that it is not finding the necessary html files but have not dug
> into the code to try to figure it out...
>
> in any case, while the code compiles and runs, it doesn't help to
> demonstrate the task at hand which is to display html help pages via some
> manner (natively or in a browser)...

I've tested htmlhelp_ipro yesterday (pure coincidence) and it crashed when I
clicked first link, then I've found that it crashed in
TQtWidgetSet.ClientToScreen() because wrong handle has been passed to that
function (gdb pointed there, and yes that hwnd was garbage). So, theoretically
, there's undiscovered bug in ipro.

zeljko

zeljko