[Lazarus] Creating patches

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 13:01:16 CEST 2011

On 9 July 2011 12:22, Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:

> Any volunteer to create a git plugin for Lazarus?

I have been thinking of this already. The problem is that I have never
seen a "IDE integrated scm" that works as well as the command line
executable. I'll try and find some other IDE's that have Git
integration to see how they handle various tasks like: switching
branches, rebasing branches, commits, selective commits (not the whole
file, just some lines of code) etc... Those are features I use on a
daily basis and is what I would consider the minimum requirement.

Anybody know of IDE's with integrated Git support. I believe Eclipse
and IntelliJ's IDEA has such support. Apparently the latter is a very
good IDE, so I'll start there.

  - Graeme -