[Lazarus] autocomplete broken?

Bernd prof7bit at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 10 00:17:42 CEST 2011

2011/7/10 Bernd <prof7bit at googlemail.com>:
> 2011/7/9 Bernd <prof7bit at googlemail.com>:
>> happens with an empty project (type Program):
>
> now it also happens with the unsaved empty project.

It dumps things to the console:

if i press ctrl_space (after "get") it dumps this:

TSourceEditCompletion.ccExecute nil
TFPDocHintProvider.ReadLazDocData Identifier=get_frame
TFPDocHintProvider.ReadLazDocData FAILED no node
TFPDocHintProvider.UpdateHintControl FHTMLControl=:TSimpleHTMLControl
FHTMLProvider=:TLazIDEHTMLProvider

and after pressing "m" it dumps this:

TSynBaseCompletionForm.UTF8KeyPress END UTF8Key=""
TFPDocHintProvider.ReadLazDocData Identifier=Getmem
TCodeHelpManager.GetFPDocFilenameForSource Hint: file without owner:
/home/bernd/lazsvn/fpc/rtl/linux/system.pp
TFPDocHintProvider.UpdateHintControl FHTMLControl=:TSimpleHTMLControl
FHTMLProvider=:TLazIDEHTMLProvider

and when i finally press Down which triggers the errors in the list it
won't wite anything to the console. (it seems to me it is already
broken at the very moment after I have pressed "m")