[Lazarus] Docking Support

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 14:26:12 CEST 2011

On 10 July 2011 10:55, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:

> I wonder how Delphi will implement the new cross-platform GUI. Qt may be a
> candidate herefore - wasn't it used already in CLX?

>From what I have read [various sources on the net], Embarcadero simply
updated CLX to the latest Qt 4.x, but also gave it a different name...
latter probably being a marking choice to distance itself from
previous bad experiences with CLX.

Qt gives Embarcadero the support for Mac OS X too. So coming back to
docking support, they will simply piggyback on the docking that Qt
already supplies. That's my best guess.

  - Graeme -