[Lazarus] -WG compiler parameter issue in cross-platform projects

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 12:33:58 CEST 2011

2011/7/15 Flávio Etrusco:
> Anyway, a few times I resorted to the console in Delphi (and never to
> Debug Log) because I needed to debug a large amount of data, or with
> structure, and withouts breakpoints.

I use the tiOPF project's tiLog framework for than now. I can switch
the log method (console, file, gui window, debug server) at runtime
with a simple parameter. There are many Log() method call
overloads/variations to help with the output generated. You can easily
add that log support to any non-tiOPF based application too. This is
now my primary [and most reliable] method of debugging with FPC.

  - Graeme -