[Lazarus] FPDoc tracker

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 18:33:19 CEST 2011

On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 10:40 AM, Michael Van Canneyt
<michael at freepascal.org> wrote:
> Experience with the FPC website shows that chances of having multi-language
> documentation are virtually 0. Basically, I think the FPC/Lazarus community
> is too small for the effort it takes.

Not really related to multi-language, but one thing that puts me off
from commiting more documentation improvements is that I cannot see
any results ... in a wiki the improvements can be seen imediately, so
I can review the work and get more ideas for improving.

I have no idea how often the fpc web documentation is updated, but an
automatic daily update would be excelent ...

I commited some improvements for Format maybe some months ago (I added
the expected results of the calls), but still no update:

http://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/rtl/sysutils/format.html

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho