[Lazarus] Documentation style

tim launchbury tim at tlaunchbury.ukfsn.org
Mon Jul 25 07:56:45 CEST 2011

Hello all

Sorry for this not being in the thread..

I am a native English speaker and am willing to help with proofreading
documentation ( and possibly writing some ). Regarding UK/US
differences, my personal view is that they do not really matter as they
are for the most part insignificant.

I feel that the documentaion formatting style consistency is important
and therefore would support the suggestion that the jedi formatter be
extended to cover this.

An observation I have been meaning to make for some time: As for the
quality of english, over the months I have noticed that the standard of
written english on this list is very high ( higher than I would expect
from native speakers, in many cases ).

What is the procedure for editing / reviewing documentaion ?

Regards

Tim