[Lazarus] Documentation style

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 13:45:25 CEST 2011

On 07/25/2011 01:16 PM, Michael Schnell wrote:
> Sill me. Of course I need to recompile the docview project.

Yes, I don't supply binaries in the repository.

> Buit after doing this I in fact can start the new docview as a stand
> alone executable, but it does not show when I start it as an external
> tool in Lazarus :(.

I believe you triggered the error I fixed 2 minutes ago. :) The fpGUI
framework handles some "global" command line parameters. DocView then
also handles its own set of command line parameters. I did not handle
such cases very well, and DocView could have silently crashed out. With
the recent commits I have hopefully fixed this now.

Please get a repository update and try again.

PS:
In future, the Lazarus mailing list admin [that's not me], would
appreciate it if you post fpGUI specific questions in the fpGUI support
newsgroup - instead of here in the Lazarus mailing list. Though I guess
using DocView with Lazarus IDE and an alternative help viewer makes this
subject a bit of a grey area.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/