[Lazarus] Documentation style

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Jul 25 14:15:57 CEST 2011

On 07/25/2011 01:45 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> Yes, I don't supply binaries in the repository.
:)
> Please get a repository update and try again.
Yep. It works now.

Thanks !
> In future, the Lazarus mailing list admin [that's not me], would
> appreciate it if you post fpGUI specific questions in the fpGUI support
> newsgroup - instead of here in the Lazarus mailing list.
AFAIR, I can't access same from here due to the firewall blocking DYNDNS
addresses.
> Though I guess
> using DocView with Lazarus IDE and an alternative help viewer makes this
> subject a bit of a grey area.
Hmm I consider handling very decent Lazarus external tools, that enhance
the Lazarus usability greatly, here is a quite good idea.

Moreover the question I posted was about not being able to build IPF and
IF file. AFAIU, IPF has nothing to do with "build_lcl_docs" is not an
fpGUI question at all. I have no idea where "legally" to post questions
about "wipfc" crashing.

-Michael