[Lazarus] trying to enhance the lcl help file

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Mon Jul 25 21:20:53 CEST 2011

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 10:08:11PM +0200, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> Something else strange about the docs. When building the LCL docs one
> gets a lot of these:
>
> Warning: Target ID of <link> is unknown: "#LCL.Graphics.TCanvas.LineTo"

I do notice it is next to a "fpimage" package reference, which is standardly not
available in fcl. (sb generated XMLs for it in lazarus repo, but they are
not used during standard building of the fpcdoc repository)

So it might be the message recycling the previous string instead of the
current one, and not the link you are trying to fix.