[Lazarus] TTabControl reverted to it's old implementation

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Tue Jul 26 17:04:38 CEST 2011

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho schrieb:

> There is also a new class: TNewTabControl, which is not registered and
> is ment to receive patches to implement the new tab control. This new
> tab control might then, when finished, be renamed to TTabControl and
> the old control might be renamed to TOldTabControl for example.

Why not name these controls TOldTabControl and TNewTabControl, and set
TTabControl to one of both? This will allow to switch easily between
both implementations, without changing the user code (resource files...).

In the meantime I added AutoSize to the T[New]TabControl, and when my
Linux version becomes usable, I'll try to fix the gtk2 etc. errors.

DoDi