[Lazarus] TTabControl reverted to it's old implementation

Andreas Schneider aksdb at gmx.de
Tue Jul 26 16:28:44 CEST 2011

At Tuesday, 26.07.2011 on 17:04 Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:

> In the meantime I added AutoSize to the T[New]TabControl, and when my
> Linux version becomes usable, I'll try to fix the gtk2 etc. errors.

Why not simply work in an SVN Branch (or if you use Git simply in your local working copy)? Cases like this are exactly what version control was designed for. Having "stable" and "unstable" code in one tree and hacking on one or the other is merely a workaround ... but for a problem that doesn't exist, since we DO have version control :-)
Once everything works with your new implementation (which others can easily test/confirm when it's a branch), it can be merged and replace the "old" implementation.

--
Best Regards,
Andreas