[Lazarus] Lazarus on Ubuntu

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Wed Jul 27 18:54:42 CEST 2011

In the last days I tried to install Lazarus on various (virtual)
machines, on Ubuntu 10.04 (LTS), with different problems preventing the
use of the SVN trunk. Finally I was successful only in an older
installation.

I'm not sure what's going on, but I suspect that some Ubuntu security
update now disallows to install e.g. Lazarus and even SVN :-(

Did other users have similar experiences? Is it something that the
Lazarus community/supporter has to care of, or is Ubuntu restructuring
its repositories?

DoDi