[Lazarus] RE : RE : RE : RE : RE : RE : Lazarus on Solaris 10

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Fri Jul 29 17:18:17 CEST 2011

Ludo Brands wrote:
>> TApplication.HandleException Illegal character in format string
>>    Stack trace:
>>    $000736FC  STOREFORMAT,  line 978 of
>> /export/home/local-src/fpc/fpcbuild-2.4.4/fpcsrc/rtl/objpas/sy
>> sutils/dati.inc
>>    $00072E20  FORMATDATETIME,  line 796 of
>> /export/home/local-src/fpc/fpcbuild-2.4.4/fpcsrc/rtl/objpas/sy
>> sutils/dati.inc
>>    $00DB81E0  TFFILES__READSETTINGS,  line 100 of
>> /export/home/local-share/lazarus-trunk/components/jcf2/Ui/Sett
>> ings/frFiles.pas
>>    $007F4780  TRAVERSE,  line 244 of ideoptionsdlg.pas
>>

> You need to get the latest clocale.inc from svn or the patch from

You've been busy :-)

0.9.30.1 runs but trying to build a simple program can't find its own
StdCtrls- I think this is a CodeTools problem peculiar to SPARC Solaris,
and is either fixed or probably not worth investigating.

Trunk (0.9.31, 31821) appears to be OK.

I'm not sure whether I'm seeing things, but trunk appears to (re)build
the LCL when it compiles its first project.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk