[Lazarus] (no subject)

Leonardo M. Ramé l.rame at griensu.com
Sun Jul 31 17:47:10 CEST 2011

On 2011-07-31 15:58:26 +0200, Bart wrote:
> As an end-user I would get rather confused if my mouse cursor didn't
> move anymore when I was  moving the mouse.
>
> Bart

I agree, but some times is better to fix the cursor to a specific
position. In my case, I have a N x M grid containing images in each cell
(cells uses 256x256 pixels or bigger), and the user can drag the mouse to change
its brightness and contrast, or zoom-in zoom-out inside the cell.

If I don't fix the cursor pos, the user can start working on one cell and continue in the
cell at its side.

--
Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com