[Lazarus] Two key sequences little difference (to Delphi)

Max Vlasov max.vlasov at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 14:33:33 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm not sure this is a big issue, but just curious

I used to two-key sequences like Ctrl-Q-F, Ctrl-K-I, Ctrl-K-U in IDE
Classic, but recenly noticed that there's a little difference to Delphi in
how they work. It does not respond if one still holds Control when pressing
the second key. It is maybe a matter of habit, but for block moving (K-I,
K-U) the way when it works in Delphi allowed me to move block quicker (when
I held the Control and jump from first to second and back for as long as I
need this).

Is this a minor issue that can be fixed easily in Lazarus and worth it or
not reporting to matis?

Thanks

Max