[Lazarus] Multiple Threads created from the same TThread object

Malcom Haak insanemal at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 06:38:46 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I am having a bit of trouble with my multi-threaded application.
Basically I have a TStringList and for each string in the list I create a
TThread object and assign it to the object entry for that string.

My issue is it seems that the First instance of this thread works where as
all instances after the first do not appear to work correctly.
The method only uses variables that are local to the method, and all other
variables are actually added to the Thread class. So they should be created
new each time a new thread is created.

Is this the correct way to do this, or am I missing something?

Regards

Malcolm Haak