[Lazarus] Project options corrupts resource

Koenraad Lelong lazarus1 at de-brouwerij.be
Mon Jun 27 11:19:18 CEST 2011

Hi,

I just installed Lazarus 0.9.30 Win32 on Windows7 64bit.
I opened and compiled a project made with Lazarus 0.9.28 on Windows XP
32bit. Everyting is fine. But when I try to change some project options,
I get an error message :
CygnusTest.pas(27,1) Error: Error while compiling resources
CygnusTest.pas(27,1) Fatal: There were 1 errors compiling module, stopping

I found that just clicking Project Options and then OK does this.

What can I do to recover my project ? Fortunately, I did not do big
modifications.

TIA,

Koenraad Lelong.