[Lazarus] multiple versions and portable lazarus

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Wed Jun 1 10:03:33 CEST 2011

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 11:37:35PM +0200, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> > Lazarus overrides that by generating and passing an own fpc.cfg. Not unlike
> > Delphi with dcc32.cfg btw. The info for that comes from Lazarus' own
> > configuration.
>
> Lazarus does not generate a fpc.cfg. In fact it uses the values given
> by the compiler, so Lazarus uses the standard fpc.cfg too.

Then I'm slightly surprised that the stick edition worked. It could be that
the app simply overwrites the fpc.cfg on startup, and Detlev already solved
that.

(it doesn't seem to use environment variables, a nicer choice, since that
would allow a batchfile to fix that)

Grr, I really need to create a new batchfile for the portable version.