[Lazarus] Using Visual C++ .libs?

Massimo Soricetti notturno at quipo.it
Wed Jun 1 11:18:16 CEST 2011

Il 31/05/2011 16:27, Prado, Renato (R.P.) ha scritto:
> Quick question: is it possible to use a .lib to be used with Visual C++?
> I only have the .h and the .lib (commercial library).

C++ does not have a binary standard, so I guess your library is a simple
C library.

Is it clearly possible to compile a C++ library, but that lib could be
linked only with obj files compiled with the particular compiler (name
and version) used for building the lib. So, since you say it's a
commercial product, I doubt they had locked themselves to a single
compiler (and a specific version of it, moreover).