[Lazarus] Any profiler?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 10:11:42 CEST 2011

On 01/06/2011 23:03, Kostas Michalopoulos wrote:
> I tried building the project with "Generate code for gprof" but it
> complained about missing libraries like c, gmon, cygwin, user32,

Have never been  able to get gprof support  working either. Try valgrind
(-gv  parameter) instead. I  believe there  is a  Free Pascal  wiki page
explain how to use valgrind support.

Alternatively you  can also  try 'fpprofiler' -  a Free  Pascal profiler
implementation. I  have had  good success  with fpprofiler  in the  past
too. The Free Pascal wiki page has more details on fpprofiler.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/