[Lazarus] New application type: HTTP standalone server

michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be
Fri Jun 3 09:42:23 CEST 2011

On Fri, 3 Jun 2011, ABorka wrote:

> On 6/2/2011 10:46, Leonardo M. Ramé wrote:
>> Michael, I added a webmodule to testhttp and got two problems.
>>
>> 1 - Could not determine HTTP module for request "". Even if I call it
>> the same way as I use with fpCGI and fpEmbWeb.
>
> This error usually happens when the project main program does not have the
> webmodule unit in it's uses statement.

I managed to reproduce the error; The error is only apparent if there are
multiple modules registered. I committed a fix in 17647.

This raises the question again of the FPWeb behaviour for

http://somehost/path

Now, 'Path' is interpreted as the name of the action for the default module.

For an embedded server, this is not logical. This should be the
module name, not the action name.

Michael.