[Lazarus] [TIP]: Installing Lazarus under Linux via SVN (Ubuntu 11.04 or later)

Marcos Douglas md at delfire.net
Fri Jun 3 16:42:50 CEST 2011

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 11:34 AM, Marcos Douglas <md at delfire.net> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 10:52 AM, Mattias Gaertner
> <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
>> On Fri, 3 Jun 2011 10:09:39 -0300
>> Marcos Douglas <md at delfire.net> wrote:

>>> Hi Mattias,
>>> Now I understood.
>>> So, instead use...
>>> lazbuild --build-all --recursive --build-ide=
>>>   --primary-config-path=%myroot%\ide\laz\config\
>>>
>>> ...the correct will be:
>>> 1º) make clean all
>>> 2º) lazbuild --primary-config-path=%myroot%\ide\laz\config\
>>
>> Your forgot the --build-ide= parameter.
>> lazbuild --primary-config-path=%myroot%\ide\laz\config\ --build-ide=
>>

>>> 1º I clean and update all;
>>> 2º I make the Lazarus with my components installed before.
>>>
>>> That is correct?
>>
>> Yes.
>>
>> Mattias
>
> Not worked.
> The IDE was 'clean', without my packages.
>
> The Build command in IDE, do something different this:
> make clean all
> lazbuild --build-ide= --primary-config-path=<my_config_path>

The complete script:
@echo on
set myroot=%cd%
set mybinutils=%myroot%\binutils
set myFPC=%myroot%\compiler\2.4.5
set myLaz=%myroot%\ide\laz\0.9.30
set PATH=%mybinutils%\i386-win32;%myFPC%\bin\i386-win32

cd %myLaz%
make clean all

cd %myLaz%
lazbuild --build-ide= --primary-config-path=%myroot%\ide\laz\config\

Marcos Douglas