[Lazarus] English lazarus book available.

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Sat Jun 4 18:54:27 CEST 2011

Well,

Whether she has interest or not is not really relevant, of course.
It just means she thinks she won't make any money on it.

If she says the Dutch editor has the rights on the english book,
then we should contact him, and ask him whether he allows translation
of the english version in Portugese.
He publishes/published a pascal programming magazine in Portugese,
so I'm guessing he is interested.

His email address is editor at blaisepascal.eu

Michael.